Any chance of another UC MII

Updated
Bucky Gone AWOL
Hi, I am sure I have seen on the Boards a UC MII with white bindings and dot inlays. If I am correct, do you think ESP will release another model like this? Thanks.
Pharaoh

if you mean the standard MII UC, with binding around the fingerboard, it's still available I think from overseas if it wasn't dropped for '08. (And certain dealers in the US on occasion unless they've cracked down more.)

Bucky Gone AWOL

If it is not on this ESP website (as I can only see the black MII listed here) does that mean it is not available to US residents but if I live outside the US I may be able to get one from the Japan market? (although I couldn't see one on the Japan ESP website)

Would the 08 lineup include it or was it a one off model?

Thanks.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Ravens Creed

Its Ebony fretboard, not Rosewood and I understood the MII UC stopped being made two years ago and is now a custom order?

Ravens Creed

Yes but what year is it? You can still buy them but I'm sure they've stopped making them.

Pharaoh

Yes but what year is it? You can still buy them but I'm sure they've stopped making them.

again, that might have been discontinued to your area... They were still available last year to some places. I know 2 guys who ordered theirs in 07...

Post to Thread