Post Your Horizons Here

Updated
jay_p
i don't know if this post already exists, but i love horizon and i'd like to see much pics as possible. sorry for the english :lol
Pushead

Four eyes? :rollin

Scott

Is it really so inconcievable (sp?) that he jammed with COC? I think not.

Ravens Creed

Be careful dude, he knows all that goes on in the world. He knows if you've been lying, like Santa Claus but with naff jpgs.

Scott

I've had my share of pics...no biggie man, just remember it's serious business... :lol

Ravens Creed

I think the NTII will be the RG550 of the next decade. Nearly everyone will have one or want one and it will be considered a classic.

Pushead

Awesome Riff!

BigSillyGoose

That guitar is fantastic.

b.juliusson

This is my first post on this forum8o

her are som pics of my horizon

Det Brinnande Röda

:eek::eek::eek: Dude!

MV-CTM

that grain is pretty cool man, not a typical quilt

Miek

I was at this CoC show with a friend of mine a while back and some dude from the audience got up and played some stupid punk song or something on a guitar that I now know to be a hello kitty strat

Ravens Creed

I was at this CoC show with a friend of mine a while back and some dude from the audience got up and played some stupid punk song or something on a guitar that I now know to be a hello kitty strat

Thats a bit far fetched. No way do you have a friend. :p

Pushead

:lol Thanks man, but all that got sorted out. Raven is okay in my book. Misunderstandings all around.

BigSillyGoose

Bunch of queers.

Ravens Creed

Well, Ive just finished fitting the new Bare Knuckle pups to my '91 Horizon. They are just brutal.

The Ceramic Warpig is just an absolute delight. Its so clear yet so powerful but the real suprise is the Sinner in the neck position. Its almost...too powerful. I have never felt that from a pick up before and its left m scratching my head somewhat.
How can a single coil pick up sound so apocalyptic that I have to dial some volume off?
I'm experimenting with adjusting the heights and the Warpig is perfect. Just need to get the Sinner right now. I'm close but not spot on.

With both pups selected its just ridiculous. Both rated at 22k.
I've only been using them at home so far through effects and a little old valvestate combo but I've got a feeling they are going to push my JVM into hades. Bring it on. :)

capoeiraesp

mh-1000, still not in the std series league... one day.

Pushead

The Ceramic Warpig is just an absolute delight. Its so clear yet so powerful but the real suprise is the Sinner in the neck position. Its almost...too powerful. I have never felt that from a pick up before and its left m scratching my head somewhat.
How can a single coil pick up sound so apocalyptic that I have to dial some volume off?
I'm experimenting with adjusting the heights and the Warpig is perfect. Just need to get the Sinner right now. I'm close but not spot on.

If you have a way of getting clips, I'd love to hear them. I've heard great things about the Warpig, but I'm hesitant to spend that kind of cash without hearing some more. Did you get one of those cool finish covers?

Ravens Creed

No just plain black with open poles. I would have got the brushed covers but they wouldnt have suited the guitar.

Yeah man, I'll get some clips up when I can.

rocknrolltakeover

Wow, thats quite the duo. Congrats on that quilt fest.

MV-CTM

that blue one with the floyd is pretty sick

Ravens Creed

Older Horizons were Alder. The ones with the Jackson headstocks.

My one sounds awesome.

Gfunk

Older Horizons were Alder. The ones with the Jackson headstocks.

Not exclusively.

Some Japan market Horizons are alder:

Horizon I

Horizon III

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread