2008 line-up unveiling?

Updated
JoeBender
Hey guys, I was just wondering if someone could tell me when the 2008 ESP lineup will be announced because, at the moment I have my eyes set on an Eclipse II in Snow White, but I kinda want to wait off on buying one before the new ones come out. Thanks in advance. :)
ShreddyMcFunTits

We're not going to know till their released next year.

Mod knows but isn't allowed to tell anyone.

shakeESP

someone could tell me when the 2008 ESP lineup will be announced

This is just an out of the blue guess, but just maybe...2008?

-Chris

The Sloth

Winter Namm, which is mid-January 2008...

JoeBender

This is just an out of the blue guess, but just maybe...2008?

-Chris

Haha, I thought it might have been like the car industry, where the 2008 models come out in late 2007 or something like that.

But yeah, Winter NAMM sounds logical, so I guess I'll wait till then.

Thanks guys. :)

Metal Mortician

I know that Winter NAMM is the main point for new products in the U.S.. But doesn't it seem kinda backwards that the new guitars are released only weeks after the christmas season ends. Hell, most of the current models have been out for awhile by the time holiday shopping comes around. Guess I worked retail too long.

sp1ke

I know that Winter NAMM is the main point for new products in the U.S.. But doesn't it seem kinda backwards that the new guitars are released only weeks after the christmas season ends. Hell, most of the current models have been out for awhile by the time holiday shopping comes around. Guess I worked retail too long.

you got a good point there. i wonder why the fuck they do that? they should move the big namm show to october

ESPNAZI

mighty mod you can pm me the release date if you want to.

rockinhockey

I really hope theres a forest model with a FR.

DixSerina

I really hope theres a forest model with a FR.

An ESP Forest would be sweet.

Rydock

*Crosses fingers for a eclipse FR.*

N3rdAl3rt

hopefully more colours like solid red and white for gutiars other than eclipses, and SVs

rockinhockey

Bleh the black ones are WAY cooler.

ShreddyMcFunTits

true, though I do like the finish on the GT.

Metal Mortician

Dammit! Just let me get a good ESP Forest GT so I can buy one from a dealer that I trust in here the states, rather than some anonymous schmuck off the evil-bay.

fuzzymuffler

It's pretty safe to say overseas gets the new red/black ninjas. I hope we at least get the white ones.

JoeBender

It's pretty safe to say overseas gets the new red/black ninjas. I hope we at least get the white ones.

RED NINJAS?

That sounds like something I'll definitely have to have a friend in Japan send over. Any idea when the 2008 Japanese line-up comes out? Is it pretty much at the same time?

load more replies (1 of 1)
greekboy

I suspect (and hope) the green and blue EC's that were released later in 07 are a hint of what's to come. Perhaps they're just testing the waters with those colours and I suspect that, if they're doing well, we can expect to see those colours available on the ESP models

*crosses fingers*

GASing for a blue horizon lol

Nexeus

Is it to much to ask for the D-TR-290?

I mean come on... its so beautiful...

and yeah have you seen the all koa Forest?

they just took it off the japanese site but omfg it was beautiful, 6 grand, but worth every penny...

Post to Thread