ESP MII: Rosewood or Maple?

Updated
TheDarkOne
Ok. So after all the hardwork, the new forthcoming axe that I shall soon own will be the ESP MII. Now I ask of you, fellow ESP community lovers, which fretboard truly fulfills your needs of a badass axe? The maple or rosewood? Of course, this is 100% your opinion, but I would love to hear which one you all find most appealing and flattering on this guitar. Spanks again! ;)
Metalmilitia306

i played the rosewood mII bolt on at sam ash the other day and i seriously could not put it down. now i just need to play the neck through so i can settle on which one i want.

5150-Viper

hey JET66, is that a custom paint job or did it come that way? that is one of the sickest guitars i have ever seen..

sp1ke

maples!

shivering_shade

maple and rosewood.... :) ive ordered 2 of them... and ill tell u as soon as they arrive... (mid january)

Bridge The Void

Haven't tried ebony, but at heart I'm a rosewood man. I've played maple fretboards, and I prefer maple on strats, simply because I grew up playing maple board strats so rosewood on a strat is out of place for me. On anything else though...has to be rosewood.

Post to Thread