Eclipse1 pickup change

Updated
Eclipse1 pickup change

Thinking i will change my pickups in my eclipse 1 have seymour duncans JB/59 just not doing it for me thinking on a set of Black Winters or duncan distortions anybody tried the Black winters yet ?

Seb G.

Dont know about the Black Winters but i sure love that Good old SH-6

Duane B.

Yes i am leaning towards that a great sounding pickup just curious about the black winters.

Klas H.

Had Black winters in a Ibanez that I unforunatley sold a year ago and it sounded fantastic, at least in that guitar. Very heavy bottom. Dont know how they will sound in a Eclipse. 

tungusgrump

i have a dimarzio tone zone in my ltd eclipse and i love the way it sounds

just my 2 cents

Seb G.

couple of Barknuckles prehaps ?

Duane B.

Desided on a set of duncan distortions i think i will be happy with them but thanks for your input much appreciated.

akhawkeye

I just pulled a Duncan Distortion out of mine. Too much. Replaced it with a Screamin' Demon. Happy so far, but it shore is bright... Let us know how you like that set of Distortions...

Duane B.

I am still thinking on the Black winters Ola Englund recomended them they are a little more money but i think i will try them and i will let u know what they are like.

Osvaldo T.

Hello Duane!

I'm sure the Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6 set will be great for you. The Black Winter pickups are getting a good reputation too! It all depends on what you want to play. If you finally made the Distortion set decision, you will not make a mistake. They can play a lot of stuff and are far more versatile than what many people think.

Death Magnetic

the black winters look cool.

sh-6 is a classic though. JB is my favorite pickup ever though.

Roger Carvalho

i recommend sh5 or bkp aftermath ! all my 2 eclipse have aftermath and sounds amazing !

Post to Thread