Eclipse1 pickup change

Updated
Eclipse1 pickup change

Thinking i will change my pickups in my eclipse 1 have seymour duncans JB/59 just not doing it for me thinking on a set of Black Winters or duncan distortions anybody tried the Black winters yet ?

Seb G.

Dont know about the Black Winters but i sure love that Good old SH-6

Duane B.

Yes i am leaning towards that a great sounding pickup just curious about the black winters.

Klas H.

Had Black winters in a Ibanez that I unforunatley sold a year ago and it sounded fantastic, at least in that guitar. Very heavy bottom. Dont know how they will sound in a Eclipse. 

tungusgrump

i have a dimarzio tone zone in my ltd eclipse and i love the way it sounds

just my 2 cents

Seb G.

couple of Barknuckles prehaps ?

Duane B.

Desided on a set of duncan distortions i think i will be happy with them but thanks for your input much appreciated.

akhawkeye

I just pulled a Duncan Distortion out of mine. Too much. Replaced it with a Screamin' Demon. Happy so far, but it shore is bright... Let us know how you like that set of Distortions...

load more replies (1 of 1)
Osvaldo T.

Hello Duane!

I'm sure the Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6 set will be great for you. The Black Winter pickups are getting a good reputation too! It all depends on what you want to play. If you finally made the Distortion set decision, you will not make a mistake. They can play a lot of stuff and are far more versatile than what many people think.

Death Magnetic

the black winters look cool.

sh-6 is a classic though. JB is my favorite pickup ever though.

Roger Carvalho

i recommend sh5 or bkp aftermath ! all my 2 eclipse have aftermath and sounds amazing !

Post to Thread