- ESP Ltd B-4E, ESP Ltd Viper 50, Gibson ES-335, Gibson SG Supreme, Gibson Les Paul Classic, Gibson '67 SG Special Re-Issue, Gibson Les Paul Faded Special, Aria Pro II P Bass, ESP Ltd H7-2015 40th Anniversary, and ESP Ltd MH-100QMNT STBC
- Music and Woodworking
- The Sopranos, Oz, Deadwood, Six Feet Under, Dexter, Brotherhood, Carnivale, Mad Men, Hell on Wheels, Rome, Breaking Bad, The Pacific, NFL Football, MLB Baseball, NHL Hockey, College & Olympic Wrestling, Australian Football League, Canadian Football (CFL), and Rugby Seven's
- Full Metal Jacket, Platoon, We Were Soldiers, Dirty Harry, The Outlaw Josey Wales, Gettysburg, Slap Shot, The Lost Battalion, and Any James Bond movie
- Rock, Blues, Jazz, Old School Heavy Metal, and Prog Rock/Metal
- Gear (Amps, Pedals, etc):
- Ampeg PF800 head/PF115HE cab, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Epiphone Valve Jr. head and cab (MM modded), Fender Rumble 25, Vox DA-5, BBE Sonic Stomp, Boss Blues Driver (Keeley Modded), Fulltone Full Drive II, Keeley Compressor, Boss FRV-1 Reverb, Boss TU-3 Tuner, Boss DD-3, and Keeley Blacktop Fuzz
- Favorite Guitar/Bass Player:
- Frank Zappa, Tony Iommi, Ritchie Blackmore, Eric Clapton, John Entwistle, Geezer Butler, Steve Harris, Jack Bruce, Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson, Jimmy Page, Randy Rhodes, Jeff Beck, and Warren Haynes
- About me:
Been playing guitar since 2003 and bass since 2005. I recently took delivery on my first 7 string guitar (an Ltd H7-2015 Anniversary Model) to work on broadening my horizons. Hobbyist just playing for fun and the occasional gig. I play pretty much everything, except rap, disco and ultra high-gain uber metal.
Craig liked the forum post Kirk's new guitar, how do I know ? 'cause I did it !