- Esp, Decibel, Gibson, Suhr, and ESP
- Writing music
- Always sunny in Philidelphia, Trailor Park Boys, The Office, and Arrested Development
- Goodfellas, Big Lebowski, Django, No Country for Old Men, and The Departed
- Periphery, Tesseract, Animals as Leaders, Meshuggah, Deftones, Vildjharta, Radiohead, Sweet Cobra, Red Fang, Deer Tick, Out to Win, The Faceless, Ol Dirty Bastard, The Contortionists, Torche, Caracalla, and T.R.A.M.
- Gear (Amps, Pedals, etc):
- Gibson Les Paul Premium Plus, Agile 828 NM, Carvin DC727, Fender Strat, LTD Surveyor, Hamer LP, Peavey 5150 Block Letter, Peavey 5150 II, Orange Thunderverb 50, Mesa Boogie F50, Mesa Boogie Dual Rec, Sovtek Mig 60, Marshall JCM 900, 1967 Fender Super Reverb, 1993 Gibson SG, Orange 4'12" Cab, Mesa Boogie Recto Cab 4'12", Kemper Profiling Amp, and Various Pedals
- Favorite Guitar/Bass Player:
- Tosin Abasi, Guthrie Govan, Victor Wooten, and Jaco Pastorious
- About me:
I am part owner of Algorhythms Studios In Evansville Inadiana. I am mostly a studio musician but have been excelling in production. Me love guitar.