Hey fellow players. How is everyone? I just realized I never posted pics of my D-4 bass or a video. So sorry. I'll post them now. Latest update...... I'm waiting to receive my LTD 256 FM See thru black when it ships from production. Can't wait to play her. This time I won't wait so long to post pics or videos. Rock On Brothers and Sisters!! - updated
0 Comments - More updates
- Aria Pro II LS-450, ESP LTD MH50NT, ESP LTD V50, 1972 Gibson Les Paul Custom, American Showster Metalist III, Greg Bennett Ultramatic 4, Ibanez Talman, ESP LTD D 4, and ESP LTD EC 256FM
- Playing my collection of guitars., Listening to music, and watching movies
- Crime dramas and Comedies
- METAL AND HARD ROCK, Jazz, and Blues
- Gear (Amps, Pedals, etc):
- Line6 Spider IV 75, ZOOM 20/20, and Peavey Vypyr VIP 2
- Favorite Guitar/Bass Player:
- Too many to write here.
- About me:
I have been playing self taught since April of 1979. Never a day without playing.