- ESP/LTD M-100FM, TOKAI 1959 LES PAUL ZAKK WYLDE REISSUE, EPIPHONE SG & LES PAUL, PEAVEY MILLENNIUM BXP & BXP AC BASSES, ESP/LTD SURVEYOR 400 BASS, IBANEZ RD300 BASS, SQUIRE P-BASS, AMERICAN G&L L-2000 BASS, FENDER STRATOCASTER HSS & 1952 TELECASTER REISSUE, and YAMAHA RBX 375 & BB 414 BASSES
- Music, Time w/severally autistic son, Gym, and Movies
- Comedies, Reality, and Documentaries
- Action, Comedies, and Suspense/thrillers
- Rock, Hard Rock, Metal, and Prog Rock
- Gear (Amps, Pedals, etc):
- Fender G-DEC Jr, ROLAND D-50 Keyboards w/Peavey KB-100 Keyboard Amp, Yorkville Bass Master XM200T Stack (2x10" & 1x15") 250 watts, Yorkville Bass Master XM50 1x10" Combo, Vox AD100VT 2x12" Combo, Marshall MS-2C Belt-Clip Amp autographed by Jim Marshall, Zoom B2.1u Bass Effects Pedal, Electro-harmonics Holy Grail Reverb Pedal, Vox Headphone Bass Amp, Ibanez Weeping Demon WD7 Wah Pedal, Rocktron Metal Planet Distortion Pedal, Rocktron Black Cat Moan Wah Pedal, Digiteck Jimi Hendrix Experence Pedal, Berhinger GX112 Blue Devil 60-Watt Guitar Workstation, Various Korg Tuners, Peavey Bandit 112 Combo, Peavey TNT 115 Tour Series 600 Bass Combo, Hartke HyDrive 115c Bass Combo, and Roland D-BASS 115 Bass Combo
- Favorite Guitar/Bass Player:
- Zakk Wylde for guitarist & Geddy Lee for Bassist.
- About me:
- 50yr old single Dad to a severally autistic 27yr old son who LOVES music,esp.70s & 80s Rock. Got arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome & tendinitis from playing for so many years, but I try to play through the pain. Just into jamming with friends these days. I have 8 basses and 6 guitars, for when friends come over. 3 Big bass amps, 250 watts or more, (1x50watt too) & 6 guitar amps. 6 pedal w/3 for bass & guitar. Enjoy movies & working out, playing & listening to music, going to concerts, cars, motorcycles, motor sports racing, going to dinner & helping others. Divorced & widowed.