- ESP MII and i have 3
- gothic metal, surfing, cars, and outdoors
- sleepy hollow
- symphonic metal, gothic metal, and power metal
- Gear (Amps, Pedals, etc):
- ESP MII, marshall jvm 210, engl fireball 100, mogami cables, shure - sm57, dunlop crybaby cb535q, ibanez ts808, tortex 1.00 pic, boss tu-3, marshall cabs, engl vs30 cabs, apple, pro tools, and tc electronic nova delay
- Favorite Guitar/Bass Player:
- joe satriani, tony iommi, micheal ammot, and kirk hammit
- About me:
- I only play ESP. My band... Dreamwitch. Love to play guitar and be out doors. Been playing for 30 years
Steve g. replied to the forum post Could someone from ESP can clarify the ESP EII vs ESP STANDARD dylemma once and for all?
I did complain about the rebranding and got a new jackson but my old m2s are still my favorite. So I tryed a e2...... NOT EVEN AS GOOD the finish had blemishs and the guitar did not feel like me old m2.... Hay ESP I tryed!!!!......MORE »
Steve g. liked the forum post Re: Could someone from ESP can clarify the ESP EII vs ESP STANDARD dylemma...
I have some Edwards and Esp Standards (old beautiful Logo) and have played some E-ll and LTD Elite with the idea of buying some new ESP guitar, but definitely after my experience with them, I will watch the second hand......MORE »