- ESP LTD EC-1000 SSB
- Guitar, music, and writing
- Family Guy, The Simpsons, and South Park
- Anything with some decent action or a decent story.
- Alice in Chains, Metallica, Godsmack, Killswitch Engage, Crowbar, Seether, Staind, Hatebreed, and Kingdom Of Sorrow
- Gear (Amps, Pedals, etc):
- Korg PX4D, Tons of different old and new pedals, Dean Markley Strings, and Dunlop Care Products
- Favorite Guitar/Bass Player:
- Jerry Cantrell, Kirk Windstein, Mike Mushok, and James Hetfiled
- About me:
I'm TJ. I'm 22 years old and I live in Ontario, Canada. have an amazing girlfriend and the best job in the world..I manage a music store! GIGS MUSIC is the name of the store and we're a proud ESP LTD dealer, check us out on facebook! I have a ESP LTD EC-1000 SSB and it's been my main for over 7 years now. It's been tuned over the years anywhere from Drop-A with 70-14 gauge strings to standard E with 11-52s. Love my metal and hard rock but also really into acoustic music and the classics.
TJ H. voted on the poll If you could have any ESP from the current ranges or past discontinued models what would it be? Please vote on range and specify what model in comments. I'm curious to see what rare models this may throw up2014-04-17 15:06:24 UTC