- Ibanez S770 (X2N & Liquifire), ltd alexi 200, and self-built stratocaster
- Guitar, Soccer, Mixed Martial Arts, Recording, Longboarding, Metal Vocals, FOH engineer, and System tuning
- Attack on Titan!, RWBY, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Bleach, Deadman Wonderland, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Soul Eater, The Mentalist, Scrubs, Wipeout, Metalocalypse, Breaking Bad, and Angel Beats!
- Kickass, No Country for Old Men, A Knight's Tale, The Hunger Games, Prometheus, The Pick of Destiny, Halloween, Ip Man, Ip Man 2, Rush Hour, Rush Hour 2, Rush Hour 3, The Dark Knight, Braveheart, Clerks 2, and The Crow
- melodic death metal and black metal
- Gear (Amps, Pedals, etc):
- Crate GX130c combo and Boss MD-2
- Favorite Guitar/Bass Player:
- James Malone, Jari Maenpaa, Alexi Laiho, and Nergal
- About me:
Currently in college studying Audio Engineering at Belmont University in Nashville. I am a live sound engineer who also loves playing music. I enjoy all forms of metal (and music for that matter), but I mainly write a combination of black metal and melodic death metal. Currently playing in a blackened death metal band called Alpha and starting a new melodic death metal project called Black River. My favorite guitarist is Jari Mäenpää from Wintersun, though I am a fan of anyone who can combine creativity with mass amounts of shred.