esp horizon, esp the mirage, esp 400 series tele, esp custom shop tele, esp vintage plus strat, esp xj6, esp xj12, esp eclispe archtop, esp b1 bass, many ltds, 2 xtones, and and a bunch of non esp guitars
music, beer, and photography
not really
have seen a few that are ok
metal, rock, blues, jazz, folk, country, blugrass, classical, prgressive, punk, hiphop, and rap
Gear (Amps, Pedals, etc):
mesa f30 head, laney lionheart 20 head, blackstar ht100 head, 1968 fender bassman 50 head, fender deluxe reverb II, mesa 4x12 halfback cab, rivera custome 2x12 cab, 1968 fender 2x15 cab, barber electronics pedals, tc electronics pedals, mxr pedals, and various other equipment
Favorite Guitar/Bass Player:
roy buchanan, david gilmour, peter green, joe satriani, garey moore, van halen, and stevie ray vaughn
About me:
I am currently a small business owner selling and fabrication of stone countertops, I have worked as an industrial engineer, a food scientist, a radio dj, a tile mechanic, an asistant elementary school teacher and a farm hand. i have played various instruments, in metal bands, rock bands, country bands, blugrass bands, folk bands, blues bands, punk rock bands, played jazz and classical in school bands. I play guitar, bass, saxaphone, piano, and mandolin. I sing a bit and I also play drums but not very well. I spend a lot of time experimenting with different pickup combinations and wiring setups. I am also an amature photographer and I like to travel when I can.
Recent Activity

jt76 replied to the forum post Sheer Mesa violence

Looks like someone beat you to it , but they used it for the ablum name not the band name. Bebo best & Evelins   - enjoy the scilence depeche a la mode  ......MORE »

jt76 replied to the forum post NGD Revisited - Les Paul Custom

That custom looks really good blacked out.    For me Gibsons are hit or miss,  95% of the ones I pickup up do nothing for me,   The other 5% are buy it imediately or you will regret not buying it type of......MORE »

jt76 replied to the forum post Zorlac pictures

You could probably lift the image using a photo editer and just print one yourself.  They sell transparent sticker printer paper.  Anyone printing professionally would have to get an  a trademark license or at......MORE »

jt76 replied to the forum post Zorlac pictures

I did not find it,  most likely I saw the incorrect one and wasn't looking carefully,  if I happen to see the correct one again sometime I will let you know I am almost certain this is the correct one - this is an......MORE »