- ESP/LTD EX 50 (Custom Painted) and ESP?LTD Viper 50 (Custom Painted)
- Art, Music, PC Gaming, and Traveling
- SCREW TELEVISION!!!!!
- I have tons of movies that I choose to watch
- Gear (Amps, Pedals, etc):
- digitech bad monkey, digitech death metal ddm distortion, boss ns2 noise suppressor, Joyo Tremolo, Joyo Classic Flanger, Behringer RM600 Rotary Machine, Behringer CO600 Chorus Orchestra, Vox V847 Wah, Behringer US600 Ultra Shifter/Harmonist, Behringer SP400 Super Phase Shifter, Behringer FCV100 Volume/Expression Pedal, Nu-X Time Force Multi Delay, behringer dd400 digital delay, Boss CS3 Compression/Sustainer, Electro Harmonix Nano Bass Balls, Digitech Genesis 1 Amp Modeler, Alesis IO2 USB Interface, and digitech whammy
- Favorite Guitar/Bass Player:
- Max Cavalera, Marc Rizzo, Alexi Laiho, Galder, Silenoz, Christian Olde Wolbers, Jim Root, Mick Thomson, Steph Carpenter, Shagrath, Zakk Wylde, Dimebag Darrell, Rob Arnold, Matt DeVries, Koichi Fukuda, Rob Flynn, Phil Dimmel, Ahrue Lustre, Willie Adler, Mark Morton, John Campbell, Paul Gray, Richard Z Kruspe, Oliver Reidel, Paul Landers, Marten Hagstrom, Frederik Thordendal, Dick Lovgren, Wayne Static, Tony Campos, Bobby Burns, Josh Rand, Matt Heafy, Karma Cheema, Chad Hanks, and Benjamin Hellberg
- About me:
Hey I am J Diabolus Nemesis Lead Singer/Lead Guitarist of the band J Solo Project. I have been a long time ESP/LTD Guitar Player and will continue to be. My playing style is heavy, psychotically effected, and somewhat violent. Usually with my guitars if you can't strum the note I tend to beat the note out of the guitar. My favourite weapon of choice is the EX series. Its reminds me of a sword. Sharp, balanced and ready for the slaughter. My main guitar of choice is my self customized EX which I call vixxxen because she is one sexy bitch. My favorite tuning is C# Dropped down to Drop B. My goal one of these days is to develop a working relationship to where I can have a custom signature model with ESP Guitars because they make sturdy as hell instruments. Even their LTD 50 series guitars are excellent.