- esp ltd ec1000, esp ltd mh-350nt, and esp ltd xtone acoustic spalted maple
- writing/recording/playing/listening to music
- i thinks its a phillips or some shit like that
- epic movies
- metal, hard rock, and classic rock
- Gear (Amps, Pedals, etc):
- line 6 amplifi 150, peavy vypyr, novation mini nova, and mpc studio
- Favorite Guitar/Bass Player:
- Dimebag Darrell, Randy Rhodes, and Cliff Burton
- About me:
I have been playing guitar for about 20 years and I will be playing guitar for as long as I live. I love recording and writing songs in my home studio. I love metal, but my originals tend to be "experimental". I don't think I could ever have too many guitars, but I will try.
Jason B. voted on the poll Who would be your favorite pickup manufacturer out of these?
Jason B. voted on the poll Which of these budget guitars would you make into your workhorse?