Eclipse with whammy

Updated
Pat F.

Hi

i would like to know whether you can get a USA Eclipse with whammy 

Thanks

pat

Raining Hell

I think you might but I'm not 100% sure.

ESP Customer Service

Hello Pat,

Unfortunately we do not currently produce an Eclipse model with a tremolo in our USA series.  All of our available options can be found on the ESP USA Configurator.  We appreciate the feedback, and please be aware that additional options are available through the Custom Shop!

Pat F.

Thanks ......so if I specify my needs through the USA configuration , will be guitar be built at the USA shop or the Japan shop ?

ESP Customer Service

Hey Pat,

The ESP USA series does not build complete custom instruments.  These guitars are expertly built by our small team in California, but all available options for these instruments are shown in our Configurator (this is linked in our last reply).

If you would like a full custom instrument, it would be built at the ESP Custom Shop in Japan.  For more information on these products and to find our Custom Order Form, please check out the Custom Shop section of our website.

I hope that this clears up any confusion!

Pat F.

Thanks ......so basically if I request a basic eclipse USA model but just want to add a Floyd Rose , it would be built in the USA shop......correct !

ESP Customer Service

Unfortunately no Pat, you cannot add a Floyd Rose to to the ESP USA Eclipse.  This option is not available and not shown in the Configurator.  You would have to order something like this from our ESP Custom Shop in Japan.

Post to Thread