Random Star?

Updated
Random Star?

Hello ESP!

I recently attended the Anime expo in Los Angeles and visited the ESP stand.  They had several guitars on display from my favorite Japanese artists that you usually can’t get in the US.  My favorite guitarist is Syu from Galneryus and they had his Crying Star signature there.  The Random Star shape is awesome and I really want one but was told that those guitars were not for sale and heading back to Japan after the show.  The guys at the booth were really cool but I was a little sad that these awesome guitars are not for sale in US currently.

I live in the US just north of LA.  Is there any way I could get a Random Star/Crying Star shaped ESP?  I have two E-II series guitars and the quality from the Japanese factory is first class.

Thanks,

James

Xide Y.

The game allows players to trade their fusions with other players, adding a social aspect to the gameplay. Players in Pokemon Infinite Fusion can also join clans and compete against other clans in battles.

Eleanor D.

Contact ESP authorized dealers in the US and inquire if they can special order the specific model you're interested in. Sometimes dealers have access to monopoly go exclusive or limited edition models that may not be widely available. They may be able to assist you in obtaining the guitar directly from Japan or through their distribution channels.

Post to Thread