Parts question - Bridge on EC-256FM (trans black)

Updated
Brandon E.

Hi all,

I recently purchased an EC-256, and over time have noticed the intonation was out (mainly low E).  I'm still learning so of course this took some time to realize.  In adjusting the saddle, I was faced with a screw that wouldn't move initially, then the head broke off completely (leaving the body of the screw in place).  Regardless of how or why the screw broke, I still need to find a screw to replace the one that's broken.

In the FAQ, it's stated that all common parts are used; but I cannot seem to find any reference to what actual model & brand of bridge is being used.  Is there anywhere I can find this out so that I can get the screw replaced?

Thrash8315

Similar situation happened to me. I contacted ESP and they were prepared to send a replacement bridge to me. It pays to register your guitar. 

Brandon E.

Agreed with the registration comment, I did so on purchase date .  And I actually got very good service back from the support team - so 5/5 for support!

The part that still bugs me is, why aren't these parts listed?  ESP make a strong claim of using off-the-shelf parts, and therefore they don't need a parts store, but then they don't list any of the parts.  One would have to open a support ticket for this, which seems to cost ESP more money than simply updating the stats to state this, no?

Post to Thread