MH-401NT

Updated
MH-401NT

Was looking at purchasing this guitar in the near future, but after reading a review that claimed this was indeed NOT a neck-thru, I'm not so sure now. Can anyone clear this up whether or not it is in fact a neck-thru? The review claimed it was actually a set neck and he was certain of this.

Pushead

If you look at the back, you can see the 3 piece neck wood go through the entire body of the guitar. That's considered neck-through by most. This is the MH-401 they show on the product page here.

This guitar (an MH-1000) you can see that the neck wood goes into the body wood. This is called set-through in ESP terms.

Pierre R.

Hey Sean the 401nt is neckthrough,mine (dark brown sunburst) arrived a couple of days ago (Montreal,Canada). Really well put together (neck feels rock solid/very comfortable) and looks beautiful (i.m.h.o),but its made in Indonesia and not Korea (in case that matters to you). It plays so nicely that Im going to stick with it even though I was assured it was made in Korea (was pissed about that when I got it,and was about to return it but played it for a good hour and a half and the guitar won me over). I obviously can't vouch for longterm reliability but In short I'd recommend it 100%. 

Post to Thread