Where to buy screws used for truss rod covers?

Updated
Where to buy screws used for truss rod covers?

Dear ESP,

I have been researching this topic for a while and cannot find these specific screws that are used for ESP guitars on truss rod cover and back cavity...

I tried searching on these sites that are mentioned in the FAQ :

1. www.stewmac.com
2. www.wdmusic.com
3. www.allparts.com

...or even on ebay, amazon, etc...  but you can always find the Fender type screws or the Gibson type screws, you can never find the Japanese standard that are used on for example ESP custom shop instruments.

I measured the screw size:

head: 5mm

length: 10mm

diameter : 2.5mm

Can you please let me know where can I buy these screws for my Custom Shop Alexi Sawtooth?

I am missing some screws...

Thanks

ESP Admin
neo8824 wrote:

Dear ESP,

I have been researching this topic for a while and cannot find these specific screws that are used for ESP guitars on truss rod cover and back cavity...

I tried searching on these sites that are mentioned in the FAQ :

1. www.stewmac.com
2. www.wdmusic.com
3. www.allparts.com

...or even on ebay, amazon, etc...  but you can always find the Fender type screws or the Gibson type screws, you can never find the Japanese standard that are used on for example ESP custom shop instruments.

I measured the screw size:

head: 5mm

length: 10mm

diameter : 2.5mm

Can you please let me know where can I buy these screws for my Custom Shop Alexi Sawtooth?

I am missing some screws...

Thanks

We typically recommend that you check your local hardware store, specifically one that will allow you to special order if it is not on hand. This website supplies similar sized screws, but the coloring is off as it is not from a musical hardware supplier. (https://www.mscdirect.com/browse/tn/Fasteners/Bolts-Screws-Cap-Screws/Screws/Self-Tapping-Wood-Sheet-Metal-Screws/Wood-Screws?navid=12108848#navid=12108848+4287819931+4287881257) If this item was purchased outside of the US we also recommend that you contact the ESP Distributor who services your region, as they may have parts available. If this was purchased here in the US please contact our Customer Service (customerservice@espguitars.com) team for extended assistance if needed. 

neo8824

Thank you for your answer, I'll look into it.

Brad H

Has anyone found answer to the truss rod cover screw question - need one for 1 of my ESPs.

ESP GUITARS ARE AWESOME - though I'm no longer jamming w/my buds - play all of mine daily.

Post to Thread