gear orphanage exclusives

Updated
Alec B.

I have been looking at the MH-1000 In volcano red on this site that is an exclusive for gear orphanage,  Is it the color that makes it special? Is it truly a LTD\ESP brand guitar?  I mean no insult to anyone!  I do love the way it looks!!! and I want it!!! but is it too good to be true?  Would it be as good at the MH-401fr? its a toss up between the 2. Thank you!

Alec B.

To whomever responded on this forum, I cant read it for unknown reasons.  Please send the message again.  I would greatly appreciate the info about these things.  Thank you!

ESP Admin
Alec B. wrote:

I have been looking at the MH-1000 In volcano red on this site that is an exclusive for gear orphanage,  Is it the color that makes it special? Is it truly a LTD\ESP brand guitar?  I mean no insult to anyone!  I do love the way it looks!!! and I want it!!! but is it too good to be true?  Would it be as good at the MH-401fr? its a toss up between the 2. Thank you!

Hey Alec, 

The MH-1000 Volcano Red was a dealer exclusive model ordered by Gear Orphanage and is an authentic ESP/LTD instrument. 

You can see all Dealer Exclusive models here. 

http://www.espguitars.com/products/page/1?categories=exclusives

Alec B.

Thanks! I appreciate the info!

Post to Thread