Accidentally possible order?

Updated
Accidentally possible order?

I was creating a design in the ESP USA configurator to enter the contest but I accidentally pressed submit and now I got an email talking about a representative contacting me to review my order. I pressed submit by accident and I don't want to place an order nor do I have the money to. Is there anyway I could let ESP USA that I don't want the guitar or wanted to place the order?

Danny T.

I did that too. I mean I guess they'll just email you. All u gotta say is that you did it by accident.
If you didn't send in your bank account number already there's nothing to worry about.

I do this kinda thing on computer configuring building websites too, sometimes I buy and sometimes I don't. 

RickyB

Thanks! Yeah I don't have any bank account info and all that stuff. They didn't charge me yet and all I got was an email saying a rep will review my design with me so I'll just tell them the it was an accident. 

Danny T.

Yea man, i would NEVER ever worry about something like this. When you're on any custom order site for a big order, no one is ever gonna charge you until you're sure about your order since it's a custom build (computer, guitar , suit etc).  It's actually way more headache to the person making something for you than you simply cancelling something. 

Jeff K.

Hey Ricky and anyone else: no worries at all. We're aware that a number of people tried to enter the sweepstakes and instead inadvertently entered it as an order, and got an auto-response from us. We're in the process of making that less confusing now. In any case, this is not a problem. Thanks for checking out the configurator, by the way!

Post to Thread