Clearance model price?

Updated
Clearance model price?

How do you find out the price on the clearance models?

LK1

I am wondering the same thing

Pushead

I believe that shopping from the ESP website (and pricing for the clearance items) is only available for members from the USA.

EspViper

Maybe they don't want to sell them?  But really can someone help out?

tx-ogre

I'm not sure about the problem you're experiencing.  When I access the clearance models on the website - both bass and guitar - the prices are listed for each model.

Kjetil (GRIM) Remen

Pushead is right, you will not see any prices if you are from outside the U.S. I can't see any prices but when I was in Texas last summer, I had full access to it. Sorry dude. Try to send ESP an email and see what they can do. 

EspViper

Could someone tell me the price on the Heavy Metal on page 3? Thanks!

Pushead

If you have a friend in the US who is willing to ship it to you, you could get it for $299.99 with another 10% off (apparently.) I'm not sure if the ebony fingerboard would cause issues in shipping because of CITES.

Big Daddy B

If you have a friend in the US who is willing to ship it to you, you could get it for $299.99 with another 10% off (apparently.) I'm not sure if the ebony fingerboard would cause issues in shipping because of CITES.

As far as I know, ebony does NOT fall under CITES. Coming into the US it may still fall under the provisions of the Lacey act but that is only inbound and usually not enforced to the fullest extent...ie. it's not banned, but a carrier rarely asks for all the paperwork supposedly needed to be in compliance such as a report from a botanist stating the genus and species of the source of ebony. I actually had FedEx ask me for that shit once. From my experience, they tend to be more "by the rules" than other carriers.

ESP Admin
EspViper wrote:

How do you find out the price on the clearance models?

Purchasing information is currently available for customers viewing the website within the US, as ESP does not currently ship online purchases from the website outside of the US. 

Post to Thread