Dating by serial#?

Updated
Dating by serial#?

Have a mirage custom serial # 1420,  stamped into "25th" fret.... How can i find date/ value? 

Brian P.

Bump?

Pushead

From that serial number, it's pretty difficult to identify an exact age. If it's the blue Mirage in your avatar, it's late 80's to 1990 (there's debate on which year they swapped the shape of their knife stock from one that is similar to Jackson to the one in use today.) I have a similar Mirage Custom with a longer serial number, which people have conjured up a way to date (I'm not certain their formula is exactly right) to 1991. It already has the "current" knife stock.

Brian P.

Yeah, it's the one in the avatar..... fairly certain its 80's Man, it sure seems hard to get accurate dating around these things, never had this much trouble figuring out what I have. 

Thanks,,, P.S. Beautiful axe BTW...!

ESP Admin

Have a mirage custom serial # 1420,  stamped into "25th" fret.... How can i find date/ value? 

Send photos and info to ESP Customer Service for further assistance. The serial number does not contain any date information. It appears to be an instrument from the mid-to-late 80’s.

Luca S.

Hi, i have this ESP Custom shop Explorer.. but I don't know the year and all the info about that..

Can you help me please?

Thanx a lot

SERIAL: 41309

jTm
Luca S. wrote:

Hi, i have this ESP Custom shop Explorer.. but I don't know the year and all the info about that..

Can you help me please?

Thanx a lot

SERIAL: 41309

*Disclaimer* I'm no expert. 

But I recently came upon an "ESP serial number meaning" site that detailed what some of the different serial numbers meant from differing year guitars. Keep in mind, this isn't, necessarily, official info from ESP so... Take it for what is worth. If memory serves, I yours could (possibly) mean your guitar was built in April 13th, 2009.  Also, other into could be stamped under your pickups or in the neck "well". Obviously, you've you'to remove parts in order to verify. 

Here's the link to the info I found:

http://www.guitarscollector.com/esp-serial-numbers.html

Tim H.

I came across that same link some time ago, but ESP told me that there was no definite pattern to any of their serial numbers... at best, they were just "ball park".

Steve R.

I have an ESP Eclipse II with a serial number of ES1421516. Was that made in 2014? When was it registered for warranty?

Steve R.

I have an ESP Eclipse II with a serial number of ES1421516. Was that made in 2014? When was it registered for warranty?

henry w.

I have met many interesting guys and I have a lot of experience in this. For me, sexual development is very important to me, because it is the key to a great relationship and the restoration of passion. I buy goods at https://kinkazoid.com/ , such as vibrators, etc. It gives me pleasure as well as my partners, and I always try something new. I recommend trying!

mimi y.

Thanks for the information! Of course, everyone has their own rules when dating, which in one way or another will affect the further development of communication. But lately, I think I shouldn't bother with it and just enjoy life. That's why I decided to create the perfect boyfriend for myself with the help of   levett.hk Here I bought an incredibly realistic doll that brings me incredible pleasure and will never break my heart.sexblog https://www.xinghaoya.net.

mimi y.
Alex M.

Hello! I like dating sites because I can meet girls with the same interests as me! This is the key to a good relationship!

John F.

Hello, I can say that dating sites will bring a lot of benefits to people in our time. For example, a platform that can help to you with . I have been using it for a long time and as an introvert it is much easier for me to get acquainted on the Internet, but in life I am afraid to approach girls. So my opinion is that online dating is good

Aaron R.

I don't have the knowledge about that. 

Grainne G.

I do not have much knowledge about this field, but I can share

Post to Thread