Is this real?

Updated
Is this real?

There is a dude her in norway that is selling this "ESP" guitar. He does not want to answer any questions about age or year it was made. All he is saying is that i got in in the USA. I'm not sure, but it really reminds me of a Jackson (Not that I really know). Have a look at the pictures and see.

I don't want to use a lot of money if it's fake.

ESP 348

Looks legit to me and looks great too.

What is he asking for it?

Kjetil (GRIM) Remen

In US dollars he is asking about $1200. But the headstock looks all wrong. I have not seen a ESP that looks like that. It looks more like the reversed headstock from Jackson. 

ESP 348

Coolies, nice guitar for the money mate.

ESP in fact actually made the same style headstock back in the early days before Jackson asked them to stop making them.

So ESP came up with their own style you see on ESP guitars today.

Here is a pic of my 1991 Zorlac and 2001 KH2. You can see the difference there mate. 

Kjetil (GRIM) Remen

Thanks man. That is why it looked like a Jackson , The headstock and the fretboard inlay.

This is why it is so awesome to be a member here, always learning new stuff. It is a bit to much for me, and the dude was kind of a dick when I talk to him. But thanks again.

ESP Admin

There is a dude her in norway that is selling this "ESP" guitar. He does not want to answer any questions about age or year it was made. All he is saying is that i got in in the USA. I'm not sure, but it really reminds me of a Jackson (Not that I really know). Have a look at the pictures and see.

I don't want to use a lot of money if it's fake.

Instrument appears to be an older ESP produced some time in the 80’s, however production records are not available and we cannot guarantee 100% authenticity unless an instrument is returned to ESP for visual inspection.

Post to Thread