Is there anyone who knows that Navigator Strat model?

Updated
Gilles B.

Hello,

I don't know what model and year is that Navigator strat.

Is there someone who could help me?

Thanks 

Gilles

ESP Admin

Hello,

I don't know what model and year is that Navigator strat.

Is there someone who could help me?

Thanks 

Gilles

Unfortunately we are only able to provide information regarding items intended for sale within the USA. For further information you may wish to contact ESP Japan. Although their website is in Japanese most internet browsers are capable of providing a translation tool. 

saketman

http://www.guitarsjapan.com/ESPinfopage.html

Navigator Models
Navigator guitars are the highest-end of all ESP guitars. The Navigator series Fender and Gibson replicas are made at costs 
that exceed those even of Fender and Gibson’s own Custom Shops! They range in price from $4,000 - $8,000 and are the 
pride of ESP. Sounds like a crazy idea destined for failure, but what many people want nowadays is a quality guitar, made
with the utmost attention to detail and don’t really care what the headstock says. Navigator guitars have the exact dimensions
of Fender and Gibson’s, but have amazing details that Fender and Gibson don’t even put on their own guitars.

For example, Navigator Stratocasters have individual fret binding that comes up to meet the ends of each fret! Carved
straight from the neck by hand, that’s 42 little raised bumps. Can you imagine the time it takes to do that? Well, that’s just
one thing. They are made with the same gauge fret wire as Fenders and Gibsons and have identical proportions. They use
true nitro finish, 1-piece or 2-piece bookmatched woods, and Antiquity or Seth Lover pickups stock. I have 6 Navigators in
my own collection that would shame any Fender or Gibson you put it against in a showdown. Yes, I paid more for them than 
Fender or Gibson Custom Shops would have cost, but I have a quality instrument made with dedication and craftsmanship
you won’t find on any other production model. There is nothing out there that can rival a Navigator.

*Recently, the Navigator line has undergone a complete revamping of their model numbering system, for inflation reasons.
For example, the early 2000's N-ST-300 Stratocasters are now being sold, with the same specs for the most part, as
the current N-ST-380 models. An $800 price hike, roughly. Even their cases went up in price & model #.

Check out Navigator guitar information, models and specs HERE

An now...

Enjoy

Post to Thread