Floyd rose Schaller problem

Updated
emanuel c.

Hello I have a problem With my LTD mh100qm I guitar.. It came with a floyd licensed ESP But I replaaced it for a schaller lockmeister seems the same like floyd rose original but I have tune stability problems mostly when I use the whamy bar or bend the guitar fo out of tune when I pull up the bar the tune go sharp but when I pull down the tune go in correct pitch or flat I dont How I can fix it may be I have to stretch more with the bar pulling up Until thestring is stretched or may be Im tightening to much the locking nut and it dos the string slipping?

Pushead

Be sure to fully stretch your strings when you restring, but that's likely not the only problem.

Did you replace the posts (the parts that go into the body?)

How many springs do you have on the bridge?

emanuel c.

Yes I sent to a tech And he changed the post and put the schaller posts... I have two springs in that way / \   the problem is when I bend the G string the tune go flat and other strings got a little out of tune I dont know how I can have tune stability...

Pushead

A third spring will help.  Also, run them parallel |||, which will help as well.

ESP Admin

Hello I have a problem With my LTD mh100qm I guitar.. It came with a floyd licensed ESP But I replaaced it for a schaller lockmeister seems the same like floyd rose original but I have tune stability problems mostly when I use the whamy bar or bend the guitar fo out of tune when I pull up the bar the tune go sharp but when I pull down the tune go in correct pitch or flat I dont How I can fix it may be I have to stretch more with the bar pulling up Until thestring is stretched or may be Im tightening to much the locking nut and it dos the string slipping?

Although we are not able to assist with trouble shooting aftermarket parts, here are some areas to inspect or have the tech look at again for inconsistencies.

-Stretching Strings

-Post wear-

Post alignment (right angle to body)

-Any rubbing from the base plate on the body

-Strings holding in nut-Spring tension

Post to Thread