Updated
Tribal F Series

Over the years I have collected the following tribal ESPs:

F-400FM (Electric Guitar)

DF-404 (B Standard 4 String)

F-404FM (Red)

F-404FM (Black)

F-405FM (Black)

These instruments were very hard to find and I was curious how many of these models were produced and if this is a complete collection of the F Tribal Series.

Dominic D.

I have a F400 Tribel that has a gold colored ltd logo and just a serial number on the back of the head stock, can you tell me anything about that guitar also?

ESP Admin

Over the years I have collected the following tribal ESPs:

F-400FM (Electric Guitar)

DF-404 (B Standard 4 String)

F-404FM (Red)

F-404FM (Black)

F-405FM (Black)

These instruments were very hard to find and I was curious how many of these models were produced and if this is a complete collection of the F Tribal Series.

While the tribal inlay theme was used for a period of time, there was no specific grouping of models that defined a series, nor were they produced in set quantities. As such we unfortunately would not be able to provide you with a definitive production amount at this time. The models below are those that were produced with the tribal inlays, as listed in the catalog. 

AX-404

F-400FM

AX-260

AX-400

F-404

F-405

AX-250

DF-404

Awesome collection!

Kris Warrington

While the tribal inlay theme was used for a period of time, there was no specific grouping of models that defined a series, nor were they produced in set quantities. As such we unfortunately would not be able to provide you with a definitive production amount at this time. The models below are those that were produced with the tribal inlays, as listed in the catalog. 

AX-404

F-400FM

AX-260

AX-400

F-404

F-405

AX-250

DF-404

Awesome collection!

So I guess my F Series collection is complete then. Never really liked the look AX model. Considering I bought all of these used is it still possible to register the serial number so I can verify 1) that they are all authentic and 2) if anything happens to them I have evidence that I am the owner. These will never be traded or sold.

Post to Thread