Happy Holidays -- Be Back Soon

Updated
Happy Holidays -- Be Back Soon

ESP Fans, we're off for awhile to celebrate the holidays with our friends and families. We'll get to any questions you may have upon our return after the start of the new year. Here's hoping your holidays are filled with fun and good music.

Kjetil (GRIM) Remen

Happy holidays to you and the rest of the ESP gang to. Thanks for another amazing year with awesome guitars and good music.

Raff Sangiorgio

\m/

ethan x.

sadasdasd

ESP 348

Can ESP appoint a member of the forum as a Moderator so they can clean up all these spammers??

I am putting my hand up to do the job, I have had many years Mod experience on another HUGE car forum and I am confident I can keep things in order here.

Even when the Mods are here, they are still very slow to react to ban the spammers and clean up all the spam posts in all the sections.

Hope the ESP team have a wonderul Xmas and New Years with their familes and friends.

Jeff K.

Hey 348... thanks for the heads up! As you saw, someone spam-bombed us yesterday, so we just did a run through all the forums and got it cleaned up. We'll make sure it's being better monitored across all the forums in the future.

ESP 348

Thanks mate,

I will be sure to let you know in future also if I come across this crap again.

Take care and enjoy.

Kjetil (GRIM) Remen

Happy New Year to all of ESP. Hope 2017 will be full of awesome music and fantastic guitars and basses. Keep up the awesome work ESP.

Sergey "PAL" Egoroff

Всех с Новым Годом, друзья ! 

Post to Thread