Is this ltd from korea?

Updated
Asik s.

This is a ltd ec 1000 qm & it says that it's korean made can u please confirm it? Im sending a photo of its serial number on the back of the head stock. thnak you.

PhilRister4

Yes, most if not all LTD ec's are Korean, but still are excellent guitars.

Asik s.

PhilRister4 Thanks for the reply brah. But what do u think about the Flyod Rose 1000 that they use on Ltd ec1000 Fr is there any down sides to it, Im asking  because im gonna buy one in a few days. Can u plz review me on that. Thank u.

PhilRister4

With most people the FR system is a love/hate relationship. It is excellent for keeping your tuning for a long period of time, but unless you have familiarized yourself with how the system works, it can be very time consuming. You generally have to tweak it quite a bit depending on your taste. Changing tunings will require you to adjust the bridge nearly every time.

Good news is, there are enough web tutorials out there to help you through it. I personally prefer a TOM bridge because I like changing tunings frequently, but the ability of the FR system to stay in tune once you set it up is great. As with any guitar purchase, it's a tough choice. My philosophy is, if you love the way a guitar feels and plays, then thats the one I buy.

Asik s.

Gottcha brah.

ESP Admin
Asik s. wrote:

This is a ltd ec 1000 qm & it says that it's korean made can u please confirm it? Im sending a photo of its serial number on the back of the head stock. thnak you.

The serial number depicted matches an LTD/EC-1000/STBC produced in Korea around 2012. If you wish to know if the model appears to be legitimate please send additional photos including the front and back of the body, fingerboard and front of headstock.

reza s.

how about this?

Post to Thread