Inquiry

Updated
Rc M.

Hi ESP Company, Im RC from Philippines, i would like to buy a product of yours but I'm confuse if its authenticated or a fake one. Do you have an EC series package? it's from Lyric Company and i know it is one of your distributor. I would like to ask if you truly have an LTD EC Series guitar package? I've been searching this deal for about 2 weeks and I love to buy it but I would like to confirm it this guitar is Original. Hope for your response ASAP thank you. 

ESP Admin
Rc M. wrote:

Hi ESP Company, Im RC from Philippines, i would like to buy a product of yours but I'm confuse if its authenticated or a fake one. Do you have an EC series package? it's from Lyric Company and i know it is one of your distributor. I would like to ask if you truly have an LTD EC Series guitar package? I've been searching this deal for about 2 weeks and I love to buy it but I would like to confirm it this guitar is Original. Hope for your response ASAP thank you. 

Hello RC, 

We do offer an LTD EC-10 kit which includes the guitar along with an ESP gig bag. 

See the link below 

http://www.espguitars.com/products/9504-ec-10-kit-blk?category_id=1963292-ec-series

Rc M.

I bought it already last November 28, 2016. This is the image can you tell if you have a package like this? please tell me if its original or a fake esp guitar package. hope you can reply to this. thanks a lot in advance. 

Rc M.

I bought the guitar package from Lyric Company here in the Philippines last November 28, 2016. I know this is one of your International Distributor but i just want to assure if this guitar package is authentic or a fake one . Please help me figure this, i will post the image and can you tell me if this is one of your guitar package? thanks a lot in advance.

Rc M.

ESP Admin

Hey RC, 

That does appear to be an authentic EC series Guitar Kit. 

Thanks, 

Rc M.

Thank you ESP Admin, now i am confident that my guitar is ESP LTD 

last question  is this covered with a warranty? 

Rc M.

Thank you ESP Admin, now i am confident that my guitar is ESP LTD

last question  is this covered with a warranty?

Post to Thread