Inquiry

Updated
Rc M.

Hi ESP Company, Im RC from Philippines, i would like to buy a product of yours but I'm confuse if its authenticated or a fake one. Do you have an EC series package? it's from Lyric Company and i know it is one of your distributor. I would like to ask if you truly have an LTD EC Series guitar package? I've been searching this deal for about 2 weeks and I love to buy it but I would like to confirm it this guitar is Original. Hope for your response ASAP thank you. 

ESP Admin
Rc M. wrote:

Hi ESP Company, Im RC from Philippines, i would like to buy a product of yours but I'm confuse if its authenticated or a fake one. Do you have an EC series package? it's from Lyric Company and i know it is one of your distributor. I would like to ask if you truly have an LTD EC Series guitar package? I've been searching this deal for about 2 weeks and I love to buy it but I would like to confirm it this guitar is Original. Hope for your response ASAP thank you. 

Hello RC, 

We do offer an LTD EC-10 kit which includes the guitar along with an ESP gig bag. 

See the link below 

http://www.espguitars.com/products/9504-ec-10-kit-blk?category_id=1963292-ec-series

Rc M.

I bought it already last November 28, 2016. This is the image can you tell if you have a package like this? please tell me if its original or a fake esp guitar package. hope you can reply to this. thanks a lot in advance. 

load more replies (1 of 1)
Rc M.

ESP Admin

Hey RC, 

That does appear to be an authentic EC series Guitar Kit. 

Thanks, 

Rc M.

Thank you ESP Admin, now i am confident that my guitar is ESP LTD 

last question  is this covered with a warranty? 

Rc M.

Thank you ESP Admin, now i am confident that my guitar is ESP LTD

last question  is this covered with a warranty?

Post to Thread