What type of guitar is this?

Updated
Matthew K.

Friend is looking to sell his guitar but I can find no serial number or any other info except for ESP logos. Any information would be amazing. Thank you. 

Pushead

If memory serves, that's former board member Llexi's guitar.  I can't remember if it was a custom order, or more likely a modified Ron Wood (that's what sticks in my mind.) I know he sold it a while ago, and I've lost touch with him over the last few years.  I'll reach out to see if he can confirm.

Matthew K.

That would be amazing if you could find out, I know my friend bought it while on a trip to London. 

Sjusovaren

Man, that looks really nice. How much does he want for it?

Matthew K.

Not sure of selling price yet, He is rarely using it so at this point it's just fancy decoration in his apartment haha.

Sjusovaren
Matthew K. wrote:

Not sure of selling price yet, He is rarely using it so at this point it's just fancy decoration in his apartment haha.

Haha, fair enough. Where is he based? I'm interested.

Matthew K.

Based in Melbourne. 

wyldweasil

That Ron Wood telecaster is absolutely INTOXICATING!

Matthew K.

Thank you for the info!

Pushead

Llexi says it looks like his old one.  It was a Ron Wood sig.  He had the Kahler trem put on it and the all black hardware.

Matthew K.

Thank you for all the help, I'll pass along the information. 

ESP Admin
Matthew K. wrote:

Friend is looking to sell his guitar but I can find no serial number or any other info except for ESP logos. Any information would be amazing. Thank you. 

Hey Matthew, 

No information is available for this guitar.

It might be an older production model from the early 90’s that was modified.

We never produced a model that has these specs.

Post to Thread