ESP M-1

Updated
Jeppe Skov M.

I got this ESP M1, which I got from a trade, but I can't find any information about it. How much is it worth and when is it made? On the back there is nothing except from the serialnumber on the neckplate (bolt-on): 03536

The colour is champange green.  You can activate every single pickup indepent of one another. I think it's pre 1988 but that's what i got..

Can anybody help?

ESP Admin
Jeppe Skov M. wrote:

I got this ESP M1, which I got from a trade, but I can't find any information about it. How much is it worth and when is it made? On the back there is nothing except from the serialnumber on the neckplate (bolt-on): 03536

The colour is champange green.  You can activate every single pickup indepent of one another. I think it's pre 1988 but that's what i got..

Can anybody help?

Hey Jeppe, 

This guitar may have been built using some ESP parts including the neck and body, however it does not resemble a model that ESP would have produced for sale as a complete instrument.

For a 3 pickup guitar, the model would be referred to as an “M-III”. Also, this hockey stick headstock was never used for production models other than some George Lynch models.

Jeppe Skov M.

Thank you!

Post to Thread