Paint job cover up

Updated
Paint job cover up

I recently bought a EC1000s Duncan which an all black guitar. On monday I noticed metalic gold paint poking through the black paint in several  spots. Its difficult to photograph but easy to see in the sunlight. Im under the impression that this guitar was perhaps a EC1000 Metalic gold sunburst, which now a discontinued model, and just resprayed. So, Im ust wondering has anone else had a similar issue? 

<<was my guitar one of these >>>>> EC1000 MGS

ESP Admin
Aaron M. wrote:

I recently bought a EC1000s Duncan which an all black guitar. On monday I noticed metalic gold paint poking through the black paint in several  spots. Its difficult to photograph but easy to see in the sunlight. Im under the impression that this guitar was perhaps a EC1000 Metalic gold sunburst, which now a discontinued model, and just resprayed. So, Im ust wondering has anone else had a similar issue? 

<<was my guitar one of these >>>>> EC1000 MGS

Hey Aaron, 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We have not seen this or had it reported before

Brack a.

Advancements in biotechnology, particularly the CRISPR-Cas9 gene-editing technology, are revolutionizing the field of genetics. CRISPR allows scientists to precisely edit DNA, opening the door to potential treatments for genetic diseases and the modification of crops for improved resilience and yield.

investigate this site

more helpful hints

read

Post to Thread