Master of Puppets

Updated
Alan S.

So I purchased one of the Master of Puppets limited edition guitars and love it! Cant believe how nice the neck is for the price, better than other brands I own that cost 2 to 3 times as much.

So first question is what are the frets made of? ive heard stainless but I dont think they are, finally I want to put some locking tuners on it, I think it should had come with these from the factory,  so what tuners should I get for a painless drill free install?

thanks

Alan

ESP 348

Interesting question in regards to the frets. What do you think they are made of Alan?

Congrats on the Puppets guitar, it looks very very cool.

ESP Admin
Alan S. wrote:

So I purchased one of the Master of Puppets limited edition guitars and love it! Cant believe how nice the neck is for the price, better than other brands I own that cost 2 to 3 times as much.

So first question is what are the frets made of? ive heard stainless but I dont think they are, finally I want to put some locking tuners on it, I think it should had come with these from the factory,  so what tuners should I get for a painless drill free install?

thanks

Alan

Hey Alan,  

The frets equipped on the Master of Puppets instrument will be made of a nickel/silver alloy.  As for a replacement tuner, this decision will come down to player preference.  Nearly any tuner with a 45° mounting screw position would work as replacement, though some tuners may still require slight modification in order to fit properly.  Please note that we cannot monitor the manufacturing specifications of all aftermarket tuners and while some tuners may look alike, the mounting position may differ and require drilling.  It would always be recommended to have a professional guitar repair technician handle such modifications.

Post to Thread