Who To Contact for Marketing Inquiries?

Updated
Hunter E.

Hi! I'm not really sure who to contact about this, so I guess I'll "Ask ESP"

I run a YouTube channel called Agufish where I post gear demos of guitars, pedals, amplifiers, etc. I use an ESP Eclipse-II Standard in a lot of my videos, so lately I've been getting quite a few messages and comments asking me to demo the new LTD BK-600. 

Who should I reach out to to see if we can set something up?

Ethel O.

There is helpful information in this post for students taking online courses. This article made a favorable impression on me. It is an excellent web game that provides many interesting games. Take your time with the game, and you will enjoy it.

Irma D.

Since I frequently get frustrated when people try to sell me things I don't need or invite me to events I don't want to attend, I can offer my perspective from the other side of the backrooms table.

• Send a brief cold email with a catchy title if your offer is strong and clear.
  • Make a list of the people you want to talk to and perform research on them (there are many channels available nowadays to do this), trying to understand them so you can discover the best way to contact them. This is similar to what the intelligence service does. It takes a lot of effort to find the approach and techniques that work for you; they are not really sophisticated gimmicks.
Kane C.

Hi there!

It sounds like you're looking to demo the new LTD BK-600 time calculator for your YouTube channel, Agufish. Since you've been receiving requests for it, reaching out directly to ESP could be a good start. You might want to try contacting their marketing or artist relations department. They could provide you with information on how to set up a demo or potentially arrange for you to try out the guitar.

Best of luck with your channel!

Post to Thread