Frank Bello

Updated
Frank Bello

I am considering the ESP model bass for the Frank Bello line.. I currently have a ltd bello 4.. Can you tell me the diffferences in these models?

Thanks

Stephen

ESP Admin
Synner wrote:

I am considering the ESP model bass for the Frank Bello line.. I currently have a ltd bello 4.. Can you tell me the diffferences in these models?

Thanks

Stephen

Hello Synner,

Glad to hear you are considering the ESP Frank Bellow model! The main differences revolve around the production of the instrument, as the LTD is produced in more an assembly line setting, where more instruments are being processed in a quicker fashion, while the ESP is produced by the members associated with the custom shop team and more time is taken per instrument with more hands on care by only a few individuals.
In regards to hardware, the ESP version will be upgraded from a molded nut to a graphite nut, and instead of LTD vintage style bass tuners the ESP version will have Gotoh vintage style bass tuners. The wood choice will also be made with a more critical eye from the builders. As the hardware and electronics can only be upgraded to a certain point, the majority of the difference between these items will be made apparent through the build quality of each instrument. We certainly encourage you to try one in person before purchasing, if this is at all possible.

Thank you for your interest.

Synner

Thank you for the reply

I currently have the LTD Bello.. Though I find the neck profile a bit harder to play for me.. I am also looking at the Tom Araya ESP.. I belive that neck profile will be more like my Hennaman guitar? Thank you for all the great instruments..

Life Long ESP fan here!!

Stephen Odett

Post to Thread