Question about LTD EC1000T CTM DMZ

Updated
Felix K.

I believe I've read that this guitar is full-thickness, but my question is the guitar weight-relieved? I'm hoping that it's not as I don't like weight relieved guitars. I have a non-weight relieved EC1000T from 2010 and it's got the most incredible tone imaginable. Does anybody know whether they take any of the weight out of the new EC1000T CTM DMZ guitars (i.e., with the passive pickups not the EMGs). 

ESP Admin
Felix K. wrote:

I believe I've read that this guitar is full-thickness, but my question is the guitar weight-relieved? I'm hoping that it's not as I don't like weight relieved guitars. I have a non-weight relieved EC1000T from 2010 and it's got the most incredible tone imaginable. Does anybody know whether they take any of the weight out of the new EC1000T CTM DMZ guitars (i.e., with the passive pickups not the EMGs). 

Hello Felix K,

We do not provide any type of weight relief for our LTD instruments. It should also be noted that there is no weight regulation of our LTD instruments, and items among the same model family will exhibit slight differences in weight variation. We are very glad to hear that you are enjoying your EC-1000T!

Post to Thread