ESP Snakebyte help

Updated
ESP Snakebyte help

I just purchased a white Snakebyte. When I received it I noticed something odd. The bridge pickup (JH-B) is labeled incorrectly. I have a Truckster, so I'm familiar with the pickups. The JH-B label is actually on a JH-N. In the picture of the guitar you can see the the pole pieces on both pickups are on the right, when the bridge pickup should be on the left.

Big Daddy B

maybe this will increase the value due to the rarity lol. I would imagine this would be covered under warranty and they could possibly send you a correct bridge pickup to pop in.

PhilRister4

That's what I'm hoping, but their warranty dept is so busy. I called 3 days ago and still haven't heard back. They usually have pretty good service so I'm sure they will rectify the mix up.

Road King

Did you buy this guitar used?

PhilRister4

One owner, unfortunately. I do have a spare JH set luckily. Just swapped them out. It still sucks that EMG labeled the P/U wrong.

Guiguitarz

As Big Daddy said,

You should keep it. One day it will have some value, for a single-bucker-guitar-project maybe ... who knows.

Big Daddy B

Or maybe also check with EMG customer service to see if they would send you a replacement.

Breadfan32

Congrats on the new guitar anyways snakebytes are awesome! 

ESP Admin
PhilRister4 wrote:

I just purchased a white Snakebyte. When I received it I noticed something odd. The bridge pickup (JH-B) is labeled incorrectly. I have a Truckster, so I'm familiar with the pickups. The JH-B label is actually on a JH-N. In the picture of the guitar you can see the the pole pieces on both pickups are on the right, when the bridge pickup should be on the left.

Thank you for your post. This definitely does appear to be odd, and that the pickup is mislabeled. Unfortunately used instruments are not covered under warranty, but we do apologize for your missed contact with our service department.

Post to Thread