COA's On ESP Snakebytes

Updated
COA's On ESP Snakebytes

I purchased an ESP Snakebyte (satin black) recently and didn't receive a COA....or ANYTHING in the case for that matter. Was this an oversight or is that the new norm?

ESP Admin
Tondog wrote:

I purchased an ESP Snakebyte (satin black) recently and didn't receive a COA....or ANYTHING in the case for that matter. Was this an oversight or is that the new norm?

Hey Tondog, 

The COA is not included with international purchases, only items purchased within the USA. However a tool pack, and the strap locks should have been included. Please contact the distributor who services your region for more information on how to obtain these items. 

If this was purchased within the USA please see below. 

This is definitely NOT the norm, and sounds like it was an oversight on the dealer's part. A COA and tool pack should have been included, as well a set of strap locks. Please contact our customer service department with a copy of your purchase receipt, model information including serial number, and shipping information. Please inform them of the missing items, and we will be glad to send out the necessary items as soon as possible. Please be sure to reference this forum conversation as well.
customerservice@espguitars.com

Tondog

Really?!

ESP Customer Service
3:15 PM (0 minutes ago)  
to me

Thank you for contacting ESP & Takamine USA Customer Service. 
One of our helpful staff members will be responding to your inquiry within the next 1-2 business days from your most recent submission.
Customer Service Hours8 AM - 5 PM (PST)Monday - Friday

Post to Thread