Weird quality issue

Updated
Weird quality issue

I purchased a brand new MH-2015 40th limited edition and it has a really strange problem. The G string,  locking machine head is not stamped "LTD".  This looks crazy and is clearly not right. I've looked at others, and all machine heads are stamped "LTD",  just not on mine.  How can I get a correctly stamped, replacement machine head? I love the guitar and it's close to perfect in every other way. For a collector's edition, guitar, I really need this fixed. Can anyone at ESP help me out? I used the "contact us" form and never heard a peep, it's been about 3 weeks.

Hope to hear from ESP

Thanks

ESP 348

Congrats on the new guitar and that would also annoy the shit out of me also.

Hope you get it sorted soon, take care and enjoy Stevie.

ESP Admin
Stevie Strings wrote:

I purchased a brand new MH-2015 40th limited edition and it has a really strange problem. The G string,  locking machine head is not stamped "LTD".  This looks crazy and is clearly not right. I've looked at others, and all machine heads are stamped "LTD",  just not on mine.  How can I get a correctly stamped, replacement machine head? I love the guitar and it's close to perfect in every other way. For a collector's edition, guitar, I really need this fixed. Can anyone at ESP help me out? I used the "contact us" form and never heard a peep, it's been about 3 weeks.

Hope to hear from ESP

Thanks

Hey Stevie, 

We can definitely help you out. Please contact our warranty repair department and they will be able to assist you with getting the correct tuner.

You can contact them here

http://www.espguitars.com/pages/support

Stevie Strings

Great, thank you Tony. I'll keep you posted.

Stevie Strings

Okay, so I followed Tony's link and this is the form I filled out, 3 weeks ago with no response. I included a picture with that submission as well.

Any other ideas?

Stevie Strings

I called the ESP main phone number and spoke with a dude who asked me to send a picture of the machine heads and proof that I am the original owner of the guitar.

They also included a paragraph stating that the tuner is currently unavailable, but they would special order me one.

I sent in my ownership information and the picture that I posted here.

I'll post back with an update when I hear something.

ESP 348

Too easy Stevie, good luck mate.

Stevie Strings

Just to close it all out, I received my machine head. Thought I'd let you know. Thanks!

Post to Thread