Distressed or aged esps

Updated
Distressed or aged esps

I have 3 ESP JH trucksters was wondering are these machine made so every aged ESP truckster is distressed at the same spots? N some say ESP custom shop some say signature series. Where are they made ?

I have 3 ESP kh-2 vintage the relic a 2011 with a K - kiso serial number and a 2015 with a K- kiso serial number 

question is are these all from 11-13 years ago early ones relics n the 2011/2015 models hand aged ? Or are they all slightly different 

hand made or machine made on kh-2 vintages plus why k serial number of its stamped on the 2011 signature series and 2015 has nothing on headstock really or its dif so is that made in kiso in the SS and are they hand made n minor differences or just go through a machine ?

ESP Admin
NRudy wrote:

I have 3 ESP JH trucksters was wondering are these machine made so every aged ESP truckster is distressed at the same spots? N some say ESP custom shop some say signature series. Where are they made ?

I have 3 ESP kh-2 vintage the relic a 2011 with a K - kiso serial number and a 2015 with a K- kiso serial number 

question is are these all from 11-13 years ago early ones relics n the 2011/2015 models hand aged ? Or are they all slightly different 

hand made or machine made on kh-2 vintages plus why k serial number of its stamped on the 2011 signature series and 2015 has nothing on headstock really or its dif so is that made in kiso in the SS and are they hand made n minor differences or just go through a machine ?

All the JH Truckster models are hand distressed. The early models had the Signature Series logo, but that was changed in the past couple years. If you send us your serial numbers we can tell you where they were built.

The KH-2 Vintage are also all distressed by hand.

NRudy

Above is 2015

The 2 photos above 2011

where were each made the 2012 says SS STAMP but the coa is K-11..

Where were these 2 made 

The 2015 doesn't have a stamp and minor differences in the back 

but serial number is k-15.... 

Is is kiso the best custom shop ?

Are these made in kiso 

will get photos of the blk x2 and the grey I know 1 has a serial number SS is that hand aged and if so on both these gtrs how do they get it perfect are they handmade all exactly like kirks gtr? 

Do they work off a stencil ?

ty for your answers mainly confusing me is what the best custom shop for ESP is and the signature series stamp on 2011 kh-2 vintage but has a k-11 serial #

so where was it made ?

NRudy

Where was the 2011 and 2015 coa with exact gtrs I have above serial no start k-11and k-15 yet on the 2011 kh-2 vintage it says stamped circle signature series 

2015 back is dif with ashtray on back of body for battery  n ESP custom gtrs made in Japan on back of headstock 

any other differences I overlooked ? 

ESP Admin

All ESP KH-2 Vintage models were made at the Kiso shop up until 2015. Since 2015 They are made at our ESP Tokyo factory.

The quality of the Kiso shop is the same level of quality of our custom shop instruments – there is no difference other than the serial number.

Your older model stamped with “SIGNATURE SERIES” is the same except for that logo. We used to put that logo on all ESP Signature instruments but stopped doing that about 2 years ago.

The ESP Ashtray battery box was also not used for the older models, but was a changed that was added only about 2 years ago as well.

The JH Trucksters with SS prefix were made at the ESP Standard factory. Currently JH Trucksters and other ESP Signature series models are being made at the ESP Tokyo factory.

All distressed models are distressed by hand using reference photos only.

NRudy

Thanks. huge ESP fan. have a nice weekend.

Post to Thread