New ESP 2016 JH vulture guitar

Updated
New ESP 2016 JH vulture guitar

DEAR ESP

I have a serial number on the new James hetfield vulture ESP Flying V guitar. 

Mine is EJHV0011 can u please explain to me what that means and which factory it was made in and any other details. Ty do much 

Nathan 

Guiguitarz

With a bit of luck, you've got the first production model  : E (ESP) - JHV (James Hetfield Vulture) - 001 (Number 1) - 1 (Kiso Factory).

But I think you've got the 11th 

NRudy

I got my fav number G in the others the 2 were given and well received by my friends who helped me. And I had to insist they would take them. The other 1 I kept. 

And the other was sold in a day buy a dif friend on 48th st in NYC.

im sorry your disgusted I purchased a lot of guitars I got very good deals on gibsons LPC n class 5 cost and cost on ESP and picked up fenders custom shops I'm in bed or couch all day I'll trade with any1 to be able to stand for a min without pain b4 u make jokes haha consider that I'm in pain. 

NRudy

i still dont know where it was made ?

going fwd- 2016 esps

ss- sig esp made          ?

ss sttd. esp made?

custom emg made ?

wheres model S1434503 ? made?

ty.

ESP Admin
NRudy wrote:

DEAR ESP

I have a serial number on the new James hetfield vulture ESP Flying V guitar. 

Mine is EJHV0011 can u please explain to me what that means and which factory it was made in and any other details. Ty do much 

Nathan 

The ESP JH Vultures use a series serial number so the serial number you purchased shows that it was #11 built from the start of the JH Vulture production this year.

NRudy

What does the E stand for a custom shop 

was K a custom shop ? 

Meaning for now this vulture ESP is made in "E" where's n what's E? Stand for? 

Which is ESP top factory that would hand make these guitars ? 

Post to Thread