order from ESP

Updated
order from ESP

I wanna say thanks for letting us be part of the ESP community. It is awesome to be here and see all the cool stuff you guys are making but I have a couple of questions.

First: Is there a way to order stuff directly from the website? 

And second: what is the deal with the point system on the site?

ESP Admin
Kjetil (GRIM) Remen wrote:

I wanna say thanks for letting us be part of the ESP community. It is awesome to be here and see all the cool stuff you guys are making but I have a couple of questions.

First: Is there a way to order stuff directly from the website? 

And second: what is the deal with the point system on the site?

Hey Kjetil, 

-Yes you can order from the website and your order will be fulfilled by the closest authroized ESP dealer to your location.

-Thanks for asking about our Member Points program. We started the Points program shortly after our new site was launched in 2013, hoping it would encourage a greater level of interaction between site members and build the ESP Community.

Unfortunately, we also found that a small number of members were taking unfair advantage of the program, using it in ways that didn’t help the ESP Community, and “gaming the system” in order to get rewards. This was unfair to the people who genuinely wanted to contribute to the ESP Community.

For the time being, we have discontinued the Points program, but have plans in the future to reward ESP Community members who make strong contributions. We’ll make an announcement about that sometime later this year. Thanks for your understanding while we put together a new program that will be better for everyone.

Kjetil (GRIM) Remen

Cool. Is the order just for ESP Custom or can I order other stuff?

I'll be waiting to see what comes up. It's to bad that people can't be honest and just be part of this great community. Hope it all falls in place  thanks for your answer

Dave R.
Kjetil (GRIM) Remen wrote:

Cool. Is the order just for ESP Custom or can I order other stuff?

If you are in the U.S., you can order most production models directly from the site as Tony mentions. ESP USA models are available through a select group of Platinum Dealers, as well as the Exhibition Limited models, so if you were interested in those you would need to purchase direct from the dealer.

Murchandise can be purchased internationally through our current merch partners.

If you want to order a Custom, you would need to download the form and submit to your authorized ESP Dealer to begin the process. Custom orders are not submitted/fulfilled through this site.

Kjetil (GRIM) Remen

Thanks again. Then I know

Eric C.

Sorry to bump a 6 year old thread, but if I live in Canada can I order direct from ESP online? Not a custom, but a lefty?

otis j.

The ESP Orders homepage is where you can framed game create new sales documentation, as well as view and search for existing sales documents .

Post to Thread