ESP USA M-II Caribbean Fade - LEFTY!

Updated
Rocco11510

The wonderful ESP USA Custom Shop team is building my new left handed ESP USA M-II Caribbean Fade as we speak.  I am sooo psyched for this guitar.  I love the USA team, they're extremely friendly, hard working, and have such great communication with the customer.  What other custom shop (besides Kiesel) can you watch the progress of your guitar unfold on Instagram in pictures AND during a live video stream!!??!!!  Here are the progress pictures so far, with the last picture being the latest update from yesterday evening (3/29/18)

Rocco11510

THE FINAL PICTURES!!!!! This project is now DONE!!! (as of yesterday morning):

Major Insane

What a stunning axe! Hope she plays as good as she looks.

Rocco11510

Thank you Major Insane!  I will let you all know once I get it!  I'll rate her HAHA.  I'm sure she'll play like a beast!

Road King

Wow, that's awesome. How long did it take to get your guitar? Also, since you ordered the guitar blind, were you concerned about the quilted top? Some tops come out looking amazing and match well and some are not so nice. Yours is just right.

Rocco11510
Road King wrote:

Wow, that's awesome. How long did it take to get your guitar? Also, since you ordered the guitar blind, were you concerned about the quilted top? Some tops come out looking amazing and match well and some are not so nice. Yours is just right.

Thank you! I ordered the guitar at the end of September and I got it just recently at the end of April.

I honestly was not concerned with the maple top because: 1. I am lucky enough to know the guys there in the shop and 2. Because I have seen their work over and over.....I know their quilted maple tops are insane, and in person, WOW they did not disappoint. Hottest quilted maple job I’ve ever seen.

These guys are very solid when it comes to their paint jobs and maple tops. They’re huge on visuals, so they do not let it leave the door without looking insane. 

Michael S.

beauty!

Post to Thread