Black Nickel Replacement Hardware

Black Nickel Replacement Hardware

Updated
Dear Community, I need black nickel hardware as replacement for my ESP Eclipse E-ll Black Natural Burst. I can only find nickel or chrome, black or gold, but no black nickel. Any ideas? I need locking tuners as well as a...
MORE »
ShawnH

E-II Horizon Model

Updated
I am wanting/looking into buying an E-II Horizon model.  Unfortunately my local music stores don't carry any ESP models.  I was trying to get a feel of the thickness of the guitar.  I have looked on the web and emailed...
MORE »
My first ESP

My first ESP

Updated
Bought my first ESP over the weekend. It's an E-II Eclipse in Marine Blue Quilt.  It's hard to see in the pictures but depending on the light it can look really blue or transition to almost black.   I was looking for a...
MORE »
ESP Viper UC. Fake or Not?

ESP Viper UC. Fake or Not?

Updated
Hi guys. I need your help I found a great deal for ESP Viper Urban Camo but its serial number looks strange for me. If I’m not mistaken, the serial number must bee with 7 numbers but here is only 6. Is it fake or not?    ...
MORE »
Will O.

WTB: E-II M-II CTM

Updated
Hey guys, I'm new here and I'm honestly a little ambitious for posting this but I'm looking to buy an E-II M-II CTM. From what I understand, it's a model that was only made for overseas and ESP didn't make a lot of them for...
MORE »
New Guitar - Horizon

New Guitar - Horizon

Updated
My new buddy arrived this last week:   Arrived with a perfect setup and plays like a dream.  Sounded amazing at rehearsal ripping out some Iron Maiden and Ozzy classics ...
MORE »
Ajk89

E-II vs Original?

Updated
Is the quality really that much different? I know originals are handmade or whatever but is there really a huge difference between them other than price? I'd love to have an original series but I cant really justify $4000 for...
MORE »
E-II VIper Baritone - string gauge?

E-II VIper Baritone - string gauge?

Updated
Hey all, I recently purchased an ESP E-II Viper Baritone. I am still trying to figure out what string gauge to use on this thing. I think it shipped with Elixir 13-56 (wound third) but I am not sure since I never properly...
MORE »
Duncan  T.

Eclipse EII - wow!

Updated
Now the proud owner of an EII Eclipse. I had a single cut from a well known guitar manufacturer 5 years ago - I checked out 4 before I bought it and I was annoyed that I'd spent so much money on it and there were still...
MORE »
Damien t.

I love my Viper EIi but

Updated
the eii is very musical I love the camo viper but I still miss my deluxe 1000 from 2011, how does the heaviness affect to play ? I miss that viper being much heavier weight and felt more solid does that create an even beffier...
MORE »
ESP Eclipse II Japan, real or fake??

ESP Eclipse II Japan, real or fake??

Updated
I just bought this Eclipse on Reverb, and it came without the original case, so I am not sure wether its a fake or not... I would appreciate your help. If its a fake, its pretty well made...   Thanks in advance!    ...
MORE »
Jan T.

ESP Eclipse 7 Evertune/ drop A on 25.5" scale?

Updated
Hi all, I must I have terrible GAS for this particular guitar, but in the UK it's really hard (impossible so far) to find one in a shop to try out before buying. I'd buy it blind, but one concern I have is how it handles...
MORE »
New E-II M-II

New E-II M-II

Updated
Hi guys, This one arrived a couple of weeks ago, and finally getting the time to post some pictures.  I've been playing it non-stop.  It's a limited run in quilted blue from The Music Zoo in New York.  I live in California...
MORE »
Jim G.

EMG Het Set?

Updated
I am putting the het set in my 2018 EII eclipse, i know I don’t need to replace the pots, but would like to have the extra pots in case I ever need to replace one...do I need to order the short or long pots for my...
MORE »
I found an issue with my 2018 E2 M2 Urban Camo Guitar

I found an issue with my 2018 E2 M2 Urban Camo Guitar

Updated
I found an issue with my 2018 model E2 M2 UC guitar, the M II sticker next to the big E II sticker on the headstock is gold instead of being black, I didn't notice it until I was taking pics of the guitars tonight and noticed...
MORE »