Ash W.

TE SERIES GUITARS LEFTY

Updated
Hello, I just made an account to ask if it is possible to get an E-II T-B7 BARITONE LEFTY?  Sorry if this has been asked before, thanks in advance Ash ...
MORE »
jeff5

ESP Eclipse II Neck Joints

Updated
Hello! I just purchased a used Eclipse EII and am loving the guitar so far.  However, I noticed that the newer models, mine is 2015, have a slightly more ergonomic neck joint.  I was a bit frustrated by this as I didn't...
MORE »
Duško K.

Horizon 3 lefty

Updated
Just like to ask you.. Did i notice well but on some horizon 3 push coil Split is on volume and some one tone control..? Minee is on tone but i see People have it on volume.. Its not a big deal just curious. Plus while i...
MORE »
Javid A.

ESP EII arrow

Updated
My ESP E-II Arrow has 9 gauge strings can I change it to 10 gauge without adjusting it?...
MORE »
ST-1 owners

ST-1 owners

Updated
Is the routing beneath the pick guard cut only for the HSS config or is it cut to allow for HH/HSH too? 

On the verge of purchasing but would like to know ahead.   Cheers...
MORE »
Active to Passive set-up change - 4 knob Eclipse

Active to Passive set-up change - 4 knob Eclipse

Updated
I want to change from EMGs to something classic like JB with potentially SH-1 or 490R in the neck position.   Can anyone help with a photo of the factory wiring of a 4 knob Eclipse? I want to get it as close to the...
MORE »
Duško K.

Esp e2 horizon 3 rdb lefty

Updated
I got New esp e2 horizon 3 rdb lefty...guitar is perfect but on e and a string when is unplugged of amp theres a noticable buzz... Till 12 fret other string are fine... Maybe it s normal twhy do have extra low action.. Maybe...
MORE »
ccart

Difference between M-II NT and Horizon NT-II

Updated
Could someone please outline the key differences between the ESP (or E-II) Horizon and M-II?   I've been looking at these two but also have been wondering more generally as...
MORE »
rolloD

E-II s2 pickups

Updated
I picked up an ESP e-2 st2 a couple days ago, they had custom DMZ pickups but 1st owner put in a JB/Jazz which sound crappy in this guitar, Its a basswood body, maple top,maple neck and OFR. I have a bunch DiMarzios in my...
MORE »
E-II Impressions

E-II Impressions

Updated
So far my impressions of ESP's new E-II line (which is more than likely the replacement for the LTD Elite line or a rename) are nothing short of awesome. First off, bringing back the M-I. Very awesome minimalist's guitar....
MORE »
moises s.

Esp eii arrow

Updated
Hello guys.  I did a demo on the esp eii arrow and a short review atcthe end.  I also uses the new emg fat55 pickups if you are interested in how they sound.  Here is the link to my channel.  Feel free to ask any questions....
MORE »
The balls hanging off of some people

The balls hanging off of some people

Updated
Can you believe that someone walked into my house, in the middle of the day, with someone home, and stole my number 2 ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo guitar.  The nads on that individual must be huge!!  My roommate said he didn't hear...
MORE »
E2, Honest opinion

E2, Honest opinion

Updated
I've been a loyal Ibanez guy for 25 years, but once I put my hands on an ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo guitar, things changed drastically for me.  Sure it doesn't say ESP on the headstock, but it says ESP on the 12th fret inlay??  I...
MORE »
cool new site - but Eclipse link?

cool new site - but Eclipse link?

Updated
Like the new layout guys.  But in the Products page, under E-II your link to the Eclipse takes you to the LTD EC guitar lines. ...
MORE »
Steve S.

ESP E-II Vintage Plus SC Electritar Pearl White

Updated
Are these special limited runs?  ESP E-II Vintage Plus SC Electric/ scalloped frets Pearl White ... How many were made? What year?...
MORE »