purpleorange

replacing the volume pot of an ESP E-II M-II NECK THRU Urban Camo with Shadow killpot

Updated
Hello I would like to replace my E-II M-II NECK THRU Urban Camo guitar's volume pot with an SH 124 Kill-Pot 35k LOG from Shadow Electronics https://shadowelectronics.com/products/sh-124 but since my volume pot is the...
MORE »
Darren K.

ESP E-II M-II 2008 model???

Updated
Hello,   Does anyone have any info and/or opinions on the 2008 ESP E-II M-II.   I have found one here in Australia, it's white, hardtail, i believe neck thru with what looks to be an ebony finger board (no fret markers)...
MORE »
James K.

FAQ Link Not Active

Updated
Why is the FAQ link  How can I find out the status of my order that was placed through an authorized ESP Dealer? inactive?...
MORE »
Dimarzio cliplock strap. Which screw to use with viper?

Dimarzio cliplock strap. Which screw to use with viper?

Updated
I recently picked up an e-ii viper which has the Dunlop strap buttons. The screw for these original strap buttons is a bigger thread than the screw I used on an ec-1000 with the clip locks. The second set of screws dimarzio...
MORE »
NGD

NGD

Updated
Well well well....Last guitar I bought was the E II M II in UC in 2016 .I love it, it is a true beast! This year I managed to get my hands on this beauty ..E II Horizon III in RDB finish. The guitar is great, loved the...
MORE »
White guitars

White guitars

Updated
I'm looking at buying an E-II Eclipse somewhere down the line and I've kinda fallen in love with the snow white version. My only issue is that I know that white guitars tend to yellow over time. Maybe some people like that...
MORE »
Emine

Wow, strings make a huge difference!

Updated
I bought a new E-ii Eclipse DB last year and for a while, only used the string type it shipped with (Elixir Nanoweb Light). It sounded ok but thought since these were the standard (and pricey) and it's what it shipped with,...
MORE »
Chris P.

Shopping for my first E-II !

Updated
Graduating from the LTD EC-1000 to E-II pro status. Feeling like Uma in Kill Bill about to finally get that Hattori Hanzo Sword.  Deciding between the two Satin Black Eclipses (Gold / Silver) and the Horizon II NT see-thru...
MORE »
WTB: ESP ECII Andy James EC-7

WTB: ESP ECII Andy James EC-7

Updated
Looking to buy EII Andy James EC-7 signature model.  Don't mind a few dings or players wear... but neck must be true with great frets and playability.  In Wisc for shipping purposes and can deal asap if one is reached.  Thank...
MORE »
jeff5

ESP Eclipse II Tone Knob

Updated
I notice that the tone knob does little to nothing for the bridge position.  It does work for the neck position.  Is this normal for an Eclipse?  Thanks. Jeff...
MORE »
66Comet

BTL 4

Updated
Any BTL 4 owners out there? Just wondering what height of string action you players like, and any preferred neck bow height? Have to say it is one crazy nice bass.   ...
MORE »
Jon W.

ESP Dealer UK

Updated
Hi. Does anyone know of a UK based ESP dealer? I'm looking for a V shape (not the Arrow), but it seems hard to come by over here. Thanks!...
MORE »
Jeremy D.

Could this E2 horizon FR be right for me?

Updated
What I want in a locking trem guitar: - Quality components - Fast neck - Weight ~ 7.5 lbs, anything heavier tends to cause shoulder pain - If heavier, must be less than 8 lbs and well-balanced - Must be bought at a great...
MORE »
frank E.

To expensive

Updated
I hope these prices are a joke. For that price you have a REAL usa ESP 

https://www.bax-shop.nl/elektrische-gitaren/esp-e-ii-m-ii-nt-hipshot-black-natural-fade-met-koffer...
MORE »
66Comet

BTL 4

Updated
Just bought a E II BTL 4 and noticed the ebony had small craks by the frets. Anyone else have this happen? Spent alot of money, did not expect this to happen.   ...
MORE »